skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Ensure an effective teaching and learning process in all schools in the District.
- Responsible for all GES personnel in the District, at the pre-tertiary Level.
- Ensuring that monitoring, supervision, and management of schools and guidance and counselling are being carried out in accordance with current policies.
- Responsible for collection and collation of statistical data from all schools in the District which are required for planning, monitoring and eveluation at district, regional and national levels.
- Responsible for budgeting and effective financial control in all education institutions and offices in the district.
- Advising the District Chief Executive on all educational matters.